(v3.alt has some extra sample calculations entered)
1. Determine a 16-game schedule by coin toss and by rule. Heads for Home; Tails for Away.
2. The second game is fixed as being the obverse of the first and thereafter the running total between them cannot differ by more than two. You can finish with two Home or two Away games.
3. Determine your first game by any method you choose and work with this and the next 15 games
4. For example you could roll percentage dice, or an ordinary die..a 3; then start from 31 or 33..
Using Pascal's Triangle, 2 raised to various powers, and Factorials for various distributions citing some Offense Home team decisions at half-time in the 2MW game
(including 1-20 and 0-9 twice percentage/percentile)
Conventional - Average
Poker - Golf
The Median, The Mode and the Arithmetic Mean.
Effect of extreme values in a set of data.
Moving averages. Cumulative frequencies
Multiplication table up to 25 times
1 to 100 solutions for both Numerators and Denominators
(Raw Data in Excel format)
1 to 100 solutions for both Numerators and Denominators (Stated to Five Decimal Places in Excel format)
(01) Basic number handling: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication (including learning 12-times table) and Division
Football (Soccer) Cricket American Football Baseball
Basic Percentages and Probability using coin-toss
Mainly using a chocolate cake as an example, of fractions, ratios and percentages
This area of the website concentrates on the statistics used in 2MW and similar types of statistics with analysis for other sports. This is intended to be developed considerably in time...
More About Percentages
Starting at the very beginning, with addition, subtraction and multiplication practicals, using Snooker and Darts initially with more to come...well, add!